Traveling to Asia? Visit Batangas Philippines.
Batangas is located southwestern of Luzon in the Philippines. It has 31 municipalities and three cities. The Provinces of Laguna, Cavite, Quezon and Mindoro are its nearby neighbors. Most of the towns are surrounded with water, thus it is famous for its beaches, marine life, and flora.
The Batangueños (local residents) dialect is Tagalog, the main language most Filipinos use. English is well understood and spoken by most of the natives.
Local Metro Manila residents and tourists make it their favorite get away destination because its only 2 to 3 hours drive from Manila. Traveling to the attractive beaches can give you choices of the different activities you can do. Have a worry free vacation, play golf, go diving to the famous dive sites, wake boarding, jet skiing and wind surfing. And, if you are adventurous enough go explore caves along the shores.
There are many things to see about the historical background of the province. Drop by the towns of Taal, Mabini, Lipa City and Batangas City, to see the basilicas and Old Spanish houses. And see architecture during the Pre Spanish Times.
Batangueños are friendly and festive people. There are a lot of festivities each town celebrate for the year round. Parada ng Lechon (roasted pig parade) in Balayan is one celebration I recommend to see and experience. Tapusan in Alitagtag is a religious festival where in young teens dressed in their best attires join the street procession.
The Batangas Port is considered the trading point in the Calabarzon region. It has a passenger terminal to different islands in the Philippines. These makes the province a half way point to Puerto Gallera and other key cities of the Philippines Island.
There are two ways to travel in this picturesque province. It depends on the town destination you are headed too.
· Via Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay – Nasugbu route (Western Side)Drives you to the scenic view of Taal Volcano, and to the resorts and hotels in Nasugbu, Lian, Calatagan, Lemery and Balayan.
· Via Star Highway – Lipa route (Eastern Side) Brings you to diving sites of Anilao and Laiya, and the resorts and hotels in Lipa City, Bauan, San Juan and Mabini.
Relax and have fun in any beach resorts of your choice. There are lots of hotels around to choose from. Depending on your excitement or pleasure.
Consider the adventures and sight in store. Explore the exciting way of life. Take in consideration it is a few hours drive from the Manila Airport. So if you’re gun-bound Philippines! Take a trip to Batangas.
And have fun in Batangas Philippines.
- Batangas Blog
- The Batangas Blog Keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the Batangas-Philippines.com web site.
- Batangas Beach Resorts
- Batangas Beach Resorts are full of natural landscape that a beach lover will have a grand time. Look up the gem resorts around the province of Batangas.
- Beach Vacation Homes
- Classy beach vacation homes for lease in daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Good news for beach lovers.
- Things To Do In Batangas
- No boring day. Here are some tips of things to do in Batangas.
- Places To See and Visit
- When visiting the province of Batangas, the following places are additional places to see and visit. Here you will find historical, natural falls, spiritual, and other interesting spots to drop in.
- Scuba Diving Sites In Batangas
- Anilao offers a world-class scuba diving and incredible macro photo opportunities. It has one of the highest concentration of diverse marine life in the world.
- Batangas Festivals
- Experience the Filipino culture and treat yourself with exciting Batangas festivals. Witness Batangas inhabitants’ tradition and hospitality.
- Getting There In Batangas
- Getting there page shows international travelers how to get into Manila and then to the province of Batangas.
- Batangas Travel Guide
- Know where you’re headed too. Batangas travel guide will help you get to your batangas destination.
- Getting Around Batangas
- Getting around the town, one can ride a jeepney or a tricycle. In Batangas the jeepney and tricycle are a major means of transportation in moving around the province.
- Travel Tips
- The travel tips page is a compilation of some useful Batangas travel information that will help travelers have a worry free vacation.
- Batangas Hotels
- Batangas hotels and accommodations are not hard to find in the booming towns and cities. Have a look at the hotels in the busy areas of Batangas.
- Batangas Lakeshore Resort
- Lakeshore resort offer fresh lake water recreation and view of Taal Lake. Discover resorts that are within reach at the lakeside of Taal Lake in Batangas.
- Batangas Food
- When in the province of Batangas. Make it a point to try this Batangas food delicacy.
- Batangas Restaurants
- Hungry! Don’t worry there are number of Batangas restaurants in major thoroughfares to satisfy your desirous tummy with mouthwatering dishes.
- About Batangas
- Know more about Batangas. Find the natural resources, community and industries in Batangas.
- Batangas History
- Have the knowledge of Batangas History. Know who the early settlers and how the name Batangas was obtained.
- Batangas Real Estate
- Batangas real estate, a worthy investment to make. Whether it is a vacation home or a locality for you to settle down.
- Batangas Business Condition
- Know the business environment in Batangas, and why you should consider doing business in the province.
- Massage or Hilot
- Hilot massage means to rub, touch, and caress and hitherto been practiced in rural areas in Batangas. A very healthy Therapeutic Massage.
- Batangas Weather
- Know the Batangas weather. Check the weather condition before taking a vacation.
- Batangas Zip Codes
- Here you can find Batangas zip codes of different cities and towns of Batangas.
- Travel links to help you organize your holiday destinations. Check out travel deals and tips.
- Browse Batangas-Philippines.com Sitemap.
- Batangas-Philippines.com Disclaimer
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Batangas, Philippines In the News
- Get up to date Batangas News and have first hand information on the latest happenings in cities and towns around the province.